**We will make up snow days later in the spring, however, any dancer is welcome to come to another class for a make up. Just check out the class schedule for class days and times.
Thank you for your interest in our studio and website. I hope that you will find everything that you need; information, schedules, tuition, recital information, etc.... simply use the menu to your left to navigate the website. You can find our contact information by clicking that specific option.
If you have any questions, need further information, just send us an email, contact us on Facebook (Kelly Chapman or Kelly's Dance Studio) or give us a call!
BUT before you leave this page, did you know that Dancing:
1. Builds self esteem as well as muscle tone and coordination?
2. Gives us better balance, coordination and grace? Not to mention, better posture!
3. Is a great social activity? Shy or outgoing, dance class allows you to be with others who share your interests!
4. Teaches us to laugh at ourselves and act silly? Dancing is not just discipline and straight faces- it's singing at the top of our lungs and just moving for the fun of it!
5. Is one of the few activities around that uses our imagination? When we dance, we can be whoever we want; a pop diva, a beautiful fairy, a graceful mermaid, a hopping frog, a Broadway star- our imagination is limitless!
6. Teaches us that music is good for the soul? Music and physical activity helps us let go of stress and who couldn't use that!?