(1) SPRING BREAK: The studio will be closed Monday, April 2nd thru Friday 6th for Spring Break. Please remember that this week is not worked into your yearly tuition total. The studio is open on Good Friday.
(2) RECITAL: Please be sure to mark your calendar for the recital date, Saturday, June 9th 6:30p.m. Rehearsal is Saturday morning. This was listed in your parent packet.
(3) MONTHLY TUITION: Remember that class tuition is due by the 10th of every month. Any payments received after the 10th have a $10 late fee.
(4) COSTUMES: All final costume payments should have been paid by February 15, unless prior arrangements were made. Any outstanding costume balances have a $15 late fee. We still have several thousand out in costume balances. I have already had to pay for all costumes. PLEASE make sure that your balances are paid in full.
(5) RECITAL TIGHTS/ACCESSORIES: Each class will need 1-3 pair of tights for recital and possible other accessories (Pom pons, Hair flowers, etc). You do not have to order tights thru us, but if not, these must be purchased from Backstage Bodywear in Charleston. We will have a folder with each classes information and order form on the table in the waiting area next week. This information will also be available on the website as well as an online order form.
(6) PAJAMA WEEK: Monday, March 12 thru Friday, March 16 will be pajama week. The girls can wear their PJs to class. We are still dancing so no footy pjs!