Here are a few things for October:
- Past due balances: Please make sure that Sept class fees and all dance shoes are paid for in full. We cannot pass out any shoes if there is still a balance. Ballet shoes are to be given out this week. The tap shoes come from a different warehouse-due to the hurricanes, the shipment was delayed and should come in next week. We still have a few thousand dollars kit in past due fees and shoe fees. Please make sure your account is up to date. .
- Late fees: unless an arrangement for a different tuition date was set, all tuition payments are due by the 10th of each month. Our studio system will automatically add a $5 late fee to your account on the 11th. An additional $5 fee will add on the 21st. If there are ever any problems, please come to us and we will work with you.
- Registration forms: Please make sure that you have returned your registration/waiver form. We still have several out from our older girls. If you do not come up to class with your dancer, please make sure to pick up your parent pack and registration form.
- Parent portal: If you filled out your registration form, you should have received an email with a temporary password to log in to your parent portal. Thru the portal, you will be able to access your account to check balances, pay fees, etc. If you did not receive this email or need a new temporary password emailed, please let us know.
- Halloween: The studio will be closed Tuesday, October 31st for trick or treat. Please feel free to come to another class for your age group.
- Studio Trick or Treat: We will have out trick or treat at the studio the week of November 6th. We always have ours the week after halloween due to many dancer absences for parties and holiday activities. During this week, dancers can wear their costumes and we pass out treat bags.
- Thursday Boy Class: Last year, we had several inquiries for a boy class so we are starting one this year! Right now it is a 4 week class for all ages on Thursdays at 6:30. If you know of anyone interested, send them our way!
- New students: We are still accepting new student for this dance year. Please help us spread the word!
- Class Absence: If you have to miss a class, you cam always come to another class for your age group for a makeup. Please see our website www.kellysdancestudio.com for days/times.