(1) PAYMENTS: All class tuition should be paid up to date. All costumes should be paid for in full. Please remember that all balances must be paid in full before any costumes can go home. Our costume week is in May. We hang all costumes and bag all accessories for you.
2. RECITAL: Our recital date is Saturday, June 8th 6:30pm at the Charleston Municipal Auditorium. This has been on our website all year and was listed in your parent packet. Rehearsal is the same morning-we rehearsal in time increments. Rehearsal times will be in your recital packet.
3. TIGHTS/ACCESSORIES: Next week, we will place a folder and info sheet detailing what each class needs for their costumes. This info and order form will also be available on our website. You do not have to purchase your tights thru me but if not, they must be purchased thru Backstage Bodywear in Charleston. All color tights must match!
4. SPRING BREAK: The studio will be closed Monday, April 15th thru Friday, April 19th for Easter break. This vacation is NOT included in your tuition.
5. ABSENCES: Please try to attend all classes. This is most important for our older girls. If you have to miss a class, please see us for a day/time to make up.
6.RECITAL FEE: please remember that your recital fee is due by April 15th. This was listed in your parent packet. The recital fee for an individual student is $40 and an additional $15 for siblings.
7.MAY/JUNE SCHEDULE: Each class have a few extra practices in late May and June. This schedule will be posted mid April in the studio and on our website.
If you have any questions about anything, please let us know!