(1) Tuition: Please remember that tuition is due by the 10th of each month. Payments received between the 11th and 20th have a $10 late fee and any payment received after the 20th has a $15 late fee.if you are signed up for autopay, please disregard this.
(2) Costume deposit: your first costume deposit is due on November 15th. Statements will be emailed on November12th with your costume total, however, only a deposit is due. A $35 deposit is due for all younger classes. All teen and adult classes have a $50 deposit.
(3) Autopay: if you would still like to sign up for autopay, you can login to your parent portal and set this up. Your class fee will go down from $60 to $55 with autopay.
(4) Trick or treat week: Monday, November 5th thru Friday, November 9th is our Halloween week. Dancers can wear their Halloween costumes or Halloween T-shirt’s! They can also bring a friend to class! We still dance, so be sure to bring dance shoes!
(5) Studiowear: We always place an order for the embroidered studiowear mid December. We offer T-shirt’s, sweatshirts and sweatpants. We will place the order form out on the front table Monday, November 26th. We will sell these thru Monday, December 10th. These make great Christmas gifts and are very good quality. Some of ours are 13+ years and in great shape!
(6) Thanksgiving Break: The studio will be closed Wednesday, November 28th thru Friday, November 30th for Thanksgiving break. These missed classes were not included in your yearly tuition, however, you are welcome to come to another class for a makeup!
(7) Bad Weather Policies: Please remember that we no longer follow Kanawha county schools bad weather policies. If there is bad weather and we decide to close for the evening, we will send out a text. We will also change our phone message and post on facebook
Thank you everyone!