Here are a few things for October:
(1) Tuition: Please remember that tuition is $60 per month unless you are signed up for autopay. Tuition is due by the 10th of each month. A late fee of $10 goes into effect after the 10th of each month, unless you are signed up autopay.
(2) Autopay: if you have not signed up for autopay and would like to do so, please go to your parent portal account. There is now an option to sign up for autopay.
(3) Trick or treat: The studio will be closed Thursday, October 30th for Trick or Treat. We will offer makeup classes in the spring for this missed class.
(4) Halloween: The studio celebrates Trick or Treat from Monday, November 4th thru Friday, November 8th. We wait until the week after Halloween because of class absences due to other Halloween parties. Dances may wear their Halloween costumes this week.
(5) New students: We are still accepting new student registrations. We have a couple of classes that we would like to add a few students. If you know if anyone interested in dance class, please send them our way!
(6) Military families: If any of our dancers (age 5 & older), have a parent actively deployed, getting ready to deploy or are medically retired, please let us know. There is a wonderful program that help with the cost of an activity, including dance!
(7) Missed classes: Don’t forget that you can come to another class day/time for a makeup class if you have to miss your regular class. Just check with us for day!
Thank you so much for making September a wonderful month and start to our dance year!